Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (15 Viewers)

At the NOFX show, birches.

Attachments

• 16265781331835047809614856850061.jpg
    16265781331835047809614856850061.jpg
    794.9 KB · Views: 4
Hit the beach this evening for a couple hours. Can't have the dog at the beach until after 6pm so we go in the evenings. It fits me better anyhow....most people have already left and it's not screaming hot. First year we've had the dog with us since last year was the pandemic year. He absolutely loves the beach. He can't quit digging in the sand. I throw the tennis ball out in the water and he hits the water full speed then brings it up and drops it in a hole so he can dig it out. Been fun to watch.

In my younger years when I was figuring things out I used to be a fighting drunk. These days when I get beers in me I just think mostly about what I'm thankful for and just how good I have it. I appreciate the family I have. There was a time in my life where I went through some hard stuff. All that was worth it to end up where I am now. I have a fantastic wife and 3 kids that have been everything you could hope for. This is probably our last full family vacation as my son turned 18 last month so he's about to start out on his journey and will be working so won't be able to do these long July trips we do. I'll miss that. Life goes by too fast. My daughter is 15 and my youngest son is 8. It'll be a blink of an eye and those 2 will also be grown and out of the nest. I look forward to times when me and my wife can have our time together but I also dread the days when our kids aren't here.

Ps.....I've had beers haha

In my younger years when I was figuring things out I used to be a fighting drunk. These days when I get beers in me I just think mostly about what I'm thankful for and just how good I have it. I appreciate the family I have. There was a time in my life where I went through some hard stuff. All that was worth it to end up where I am now. I have a fantastic wife and 3 kids that have been everything you could hope for. This is probably our last full family vacation as my son turned 18 last month so he's about to start out on his journey and will be working so won't be able to do these long

In my younger years when I was figuring things out I used to be a fighting drunk. These days when I get beers in me I just think mostly about what I'm thankful for and just how good I have it. I appreciate the family I have. There was a time in my life where I went through some hard stuff. All that was worth it to end up where I am now. I have a fantastic wife and 3 kids that have been everything you could hope for. This is probably our last full family vacation as my son turned 18 last month so he's about to start out on his journey and will be working so won't be able to do these long July trips we do. I'll miss that. Life goes by too fast. My daughter is 15 and my youngest son is 8. It'll be a blink of an eye and those 2 will also be grown and out of the nest. I look forward to times when me and my wife can have our time together but I also dread the days when our kids aren't here.

Ps.....I've had beers haha
Good post

I was always a chill drunk...

Ok I was gonna say that I had never done anything really stupid or humiliating, then it was going to be only once, and then I gave up

Two things in my defense
1) I am sure that in comparison to the number of times I have been drunk, my number of incidents of real stupidity, regret, or humiliation would be way below average and

2) I do have memory damage from when I had Guillain-Barre'

Good post

I was always a chill drunk...

Ok I was gonna say that I had never done anything really stupid or humiliating, then it was going to be only once, and then I gave up

Two things in my defense
1) I am sure that in comparison to the number of times I have been drunk, my number of incidents of real stupidity, regret, or humiliation would be way below average and

2) I do have memory damage from when I had Guillain-Barre'
In my 20's I was a mean drunk.....basically just an butt crevasse. I was mean and I was big which made it worse. I have many many regrets from those days.

In my 20's I was a mean drunk.....basically just an butt crevasse. I was mean and I was big which made it worse. I have many many regrets from those days.

Trying to decide if I wanna pop some really good cab or just head right into some choice bourbon for (hopefully) watching the Bucks bring a title to Milwaukee for the first time in soooooo long. This city is absolutely juiced up!

Trying to decide if I wanna pop some really good cab or just head right into some choice bourbon for (hopefully) watching the Bucks bring a title to Milwaukee for the first time in soooooo long. This city is absolutely juiced up!
I am watching the game with a glass of The Dalmore Cigar Malt scotch. Cheers mate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom