Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (3 Viewers)

As long as I keep it low and slow. Last time I got a little too exuberant and ended up with my head over the toilet at 4 am. Too old for that kind of thing.
Lordy I haven't thrown up from drinking since 2004? So 29 I guess

I never got sick often but when I did my body acted like it was trying to expel a horde of demons. There was some serious force coming out when I did the psychedelic yawn

Bucks in 6! Unreal, so happy for this city.
A ton of parallels between MIL and NOLA, my 2 most favorite little-big cities!

Holding down the forums miller lite consumption here. Drinking partly out of worry the last few days though. Of you knew me your know I spend a fair amount of time in the garage and alot of that time is spent on maintaining our vehicles. Mostly to keep me out of the very predicament I'm facing. This week my truck started getting hard to start intermittent when it had set. My gut tells me I have an injector or injectors going south. It puts me in a horrible position. I need to tow the camper back 6 hours to PA then drive unloaded another 4 back to Ohio. We leave early Saturday morning (4am). Not really time to take the truck anywhere to get it looked at or injectors tested so I'm going to have to just pray the truck makes it. I'm in the position I prepare months to not be in. I just can't do anything about an injector issue. A set of 6 diesel injectors is ~$3k. Not like it's something I can just change unless I have too. The downside is if I have one let go on the trip and I go lean it'll burn a piston up and I'm looking at probably $10k or more. Just not a position I enjoy being in. Hence the extra miller lites the last few nights.

You know who makes me want to drink? People who string together a small collection of "big" sounding words to try and appear smarter and more witty than they actually are and the words don't actually go together and they sound ridiculous and stupid.
Yeah.... I hate those pompous egomaniacal elitist thesaurian types

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom