Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (16 Viewers)

Down to our last few days of va beach. Campground has had a couple bands come in and play live since we've been here. Tonight's band sucks balls. They're playing the sleepiest music ever. Had free beer at the pavilion but since I travel with beer and guessed it wouldn't be miller lite I just stuck with my cooler. The band (2 guys with guitars) played eric Clapton's wonderful tonight then announced they were going with something totally opposite of that and broke out into the eagles' take it easy. Neither are bad songs but those are end of the night songs when you're trying to put the bar to sleep and send them home.

Down to our last few days of va beach. Campground has had a couple bands come in and play live since we've been here. Tonight's band sucks balls. They're playing the sleepiest music ever. Had free beer at the pavilion but since I travel with beer and guessed it wouldn't be miller lite I just stuck with my cooler. The band (2 guys with guitars) played eric Clapton's wonderful tonight then announced they were going with something totally opposite of that and broke out into the eagles' take it easy. Neither are bad songs but those are end of the night songs when you're trying to put the bar to sleep and send them home.
Did you take the hint?

This actually makes sense. I’m talking about words that people think actually go together to construct a sentence bit actually don’t. It’s phony and annoying.
Your autonomical tendencies really profligate our amusement at rendering your post.

I made a blueberry pie last night. It's easy. I made the graham cracker crust and I made syrup out of 2 cups of blueberries. Add 1/2 cup of syrup to cream cheese and put that on top of the crust. Then cover with 2 cups of blueberries and top with the rest of the syrup with cool whip on top of that. It was excellent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom