Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (5 Viewers)

There’s not. That’s why I said I haven’t used it. Although the way Scorpius counts his booze by the ml, he might be the only one mathing here.
I am very much drinking and I am pretty sure you are not (you shouldn't be!) I feel that I am at a more than usual disadvantage.

It's also not hard to count how many 200ml drinks I've had. To prevent wine leakage on the bottom of the fridge I use a napkin to dab the wine spout and that's how I keep track of how much I drank while maintaining cleanliness.

I usually see the total damage the next morning based on how much emptier the bottle is.
I am very rarely smashed and when that happens, it's not an unknown... it's almost planned. that said, it's rare that I would not know the damage ahead of time so to speak.

#Bottles are people too

I am very rarely smashed and when that happens, it's not an unknown... it's almost planned. that said, it's rare that I would not know the damage ahead of time so to speak.

#Bottles are people too
It's not so much me being smashed as I'm not really monitoring it while I'm pouring, drinking, rinse and repeat. I just sometimes get into a groove and don't understand my own power.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom