Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (7 Viewers)

TD CAJUNS!
34-13 with 10:31eft in the game. That scoring drive was 13 plays and nearly 9 minutes...huge response when it seemed like App St was getting momentum

APP ST FUMBLES AND THE CAJUNS RECOVER!

I still have residual congestion & loss of taste & smell but none of the feeling bad/crappy part since Friday. I am now mostly just fatigued and feel like I have a head full of cotton.
several people I work with came down with it right when Delta took off in NOLA and they all recovered from it in similar fashion. All are perfectly fine now is the good news. Think the taste and fatigue things are what lingered longest.

several people I work with came down with it right when Delta took off in NOLA and they all recovered from it in similar fashion. All are perfectly fine now is the good news. Think the taste and fatigue things are what lingered longest.
Yeah. I am just over a week from onset of symptoms so I presume they’ll take a bit longer to clear up.

Sometimes I forget that I can’t taste anything. On Sunday night I was like “I want some hot tea”. Stood at the counter with my various tea options and decided on a spiced tea. Heat the kettle, pour the hot water, dunk the bag, let it cool enough to a drinkable temperature and take a sip. “DAMMIT!!!!”

I may as well have drank hot water. 😂

Yeah. I am just over a week from onset of symptoms so I presume they’ll take a bit longer to clear up.

Sometimes I forget that I can’t taste anything. On Sunday night I was like “I want some hot tea”. Stood at the counter with my various tea options and decided on a spiced tea. Heat the kettle, pour the hot water, dunk the bag, let it cool enough to a drinkable temperature and take a sip. “DAMMIT!!!!”

I may as well have drank hot water. 😂
That sucks. I’ve heard about the loss of taste but I guess I always assumed that tastes were just off, not literally gone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom