Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (54 Viewers)

I think restaurants are about to lose me at no fault of their own. It's just getting too expensive to eat out. I think first we're going to streamline our order some because we always get too much. Tonight's basically pizza/wings dinner was $90. That's getting out of hand.

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

I have an excellent commercial idea for that! Teenage kids are playing video games and the kool aid man bust through like that and says Kool Aid! Then the kids come out and say "You better fix that wall! My parents will be home in 40 minutes!" Then you see him spackling the wall and a kid has a ladder to where he's drinking out of Kool Aid man.

I have an excellent commercial idea for that! Teenage kids are playing video games and the kool aid man bust through like that and says Kool Aid! Then the kids come out and say "You better fix that wall! My parents will be home in 40 minutes!" Then you see him spackling the wall and a kid has a ladder to where he's drinking out of Kool Aid man.

Kool Aid Man doesn’t spackle walls.

He’s Kool Aid Man, show some respect.

So he's allowed to cause thousands of damage and get away with it? That's wrong and it should be dealt with in a funny commercial like I suggested.

Nobody makes termites fix the damage they cause - he’s Kool Aid Man, we have no jurisdiction over him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom