Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (7 Viewers)

So far, I've cooked 2 1/2 gallons (roughly 10L) of chicken and sausage gumbo, one large casserole of oyster dressing (.0042 hectares), and I still have to make a double batch -12 oz (375mL) of caesar dressing. I took the chickens for gumbo off the grill at 7:15 (0715) this morning. I'm beat.
Where is my invitation boyo

So far, I've cooked 2 1/2 gallons (roughly 10L) of chicken and sausage gumbo, one large casserole of oyster dressing (.0042 hectares), and I still have to make a double batch -12 oz (375mL) of caesar dressing. I took the chickens for gumbo off the grill at 7:15 (0715) this morning. I'm beat.
Just now cooked this and it's been most likely 10 months since I've made it last time

I think it's smoked fake gruyere that I have left that I am combining with the gouda for my 2 ramekin meal. The picture was my uncle and Lord Tice's dinner.

I'm 2.3L of Miller lite into a Tuesday. Kids are off school tomorrow, wife is off work, and my only plans are to deep fry a turkey tomorrow afternoon for our t-giving dinner at the inlaws. Thursday I'm smoking a ham because I don't want turkey twice.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom