Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (8 Viewers)

It ain't even halftime and I'm over the 2L mark.....this is gonna be a rough one.
Beer is too light for this crap. I'm not blaming....we have no starter quality (and in some cases no second string quality) skill position players on offense due to injury. But it's still hard to watch I need to feel like i am really doing some damage to my liver

Beer is too light for this crap. I'm not blaming....we have no starter quality (and in some cases no second string quality) skill position players on offense due to injury. But it's still hard to watch I need to feel like i am really doing some damage to my liver
I'm a forward thinker.....I look at the damage 20 years from now. I don't have 20 years left so by the time the damage shows up I'll be long dead from a heart attack or getting run over by a bus. I will not be able to donate organs though....they will be well used

I'm a forward thinker.....I look at the damage 20 years from now. I don't have 20 years left so by the time the damage shows up I'll be long dead from a heart attack or getting run over by a bus. I will not be able to donate organs though....they will be well used
You don't understand....you know those religious fanatics that flog themselves? Well I am flogging my liver as penance for the sins of the New Orleans Saints offense

The only difference I really see between this offense and the offense from back in the day is at least back then we had Morten Anderson.

The only saving grace is that I have Knox...the tight end for the Bills in a fantasy football money league

Didn't even get the whole touchdown.

Had some wine with dinner tonight. I don't have a clue about how many milliliters. I wasn't pouring.

We gonna need the ml's to know just what we're dealing with
At this point I have no idea what I am dealing with

Let's put it this way...I'm to the point where I am actually grateful for spellcheck

Not sure but if you're happy for spell check the next step would probably be to breath heavy on a mirror.
Breathe.

Also we have some sort of fantastico tequila here. It’s delightful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom