Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (5 Viewers)

This pic reminds me that I woke up today with the meaty part of my hand below my thumb (like what’s showing here in your pic) hurting badly & swollen. I can’t grip anything & it’s very annoying & I haven’t injured my hand.

Guess I’m glad I’m not a man bc then I’d have to learn to jack with the other hand.
Depends on which hand you're talking about.

In case anyone needed a reminder. If you drink, don't drive.

ea06c09b4fcfaa7ac7384aefc7614b4d2eca7efb.gifv

This pic reminds me that I woke up today with the meaty part of my hand below my thumb (like what’s showing here in your pic) hurting badly & swollen. I can’t grip anything & it’s very annoying & I haven’t injured my hand.

Guess I’m glad I’m not a man bc then I’d have to learn to jack with the other hand.
Using the other hand is like cheating with a stranger

This is what driving at night is like for me sober. I've read somewhere that it's what people who have astigmatism experience (which I do have).
Same, but im mostly just blur and halos on lights, for after-images like that i would have to be tripping... and I do NOT trip and drive.

I have had some awesome uber drivers that let me basically hang out the window though once I explained my state of intoxication.

I long ago drove drunk, more often than I would like to admit. I often got tunnel vision when drinking... my pheripheral vision would go dark, and anything past like 15yards out was basically invisible to me. Sooo very lucky it never ended badly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom