Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (10 Viewers)

So last night i am in this biker dive bar and you can pay for and choose the jukebox music thru an app called Touchtunes

Just to see how much variety they have, I did a search for Pavarotti and to my great surprise they had some of his arias.

So as a joke, I played everyone they had in a row. In a dive biker bar.

Chaos and confusion reigned while I sat back with my drink and enjoyed the show. Only person I warned was the bartender since I knew they would be coming at her....she thought it was hilarious
Thanks for bringing the thread back to drinking related stuff.

So last night i am in this biker dive bar and you can pay for and choose the jukebox music thru an app called Touchtunes

Just to see how much variety they have, I did a search for Pavarotti and to my great surprise they had some of his arias.

So as a joke, I played everyone they had in a row. In a dive biker bar.

Chaos and confusion reigned while I sat back with my drink and enjoyed the show. Only person I warned was the bartender since I knew they would be coming at her....she thought it was hilarious
Years ago my brother and I were in a dive bar playing pool. We were on our way out and stopped to see what they had on the jukebox. Some drunk guy came up and gave me $5 and said play some songs. I played 1 decoy hillbilly song then played vanilla ice with the rest. I didn't stick around to see the reaction because I'm allergic to getting shot but it would've been nice to see.

Years ago my brother and I were in a dive bar playing pool. We were on our way out and stopped to see what they had on the jukebox. Some drunk guy came up and gave me $5 and said play some songs. I played 1 decoy hillbilly song then played vanilla ice with the rest. I didn't stick around to see the reaction because I'm allergic to getting shot but it would've been nice to see.
I agree, it would have been nice to see you get shot! :very-happy:

Evening fine feathered peeps - having a few unscheduled entirely too large bourbon pours tonight.

I just need to be sure not to overdo it because I have to go into the office tomorrow.
Sounds like a good reason to overdo it, actually. In fact, you should go to the office drunk. 😂

Evening fine feathered peeps - having a few unscheduled entirely too large bourbon pours tonight.

I just need to be sure not to overdo it because I have to go into the office tomorrow.
I was supposed to go in the office today. Called in sick. I won't confirm or deny it was legitimate.

And I'm having a small nightcap. Yeah.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom