Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (30 Viewers)

I just got a bud of purple that's so purple that it is almost black and it was soaked in what I believe is wax oil or hash oil. It's pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Had 1 beer tonight. I'm trying to figure out if I have covid again so changed my mind on drinking after 1. I tested negative today but I definitely have something going on and my wife tested positive a couple days ago. Most likely have it and just tested to soon maybe.

I've about got this covid thing whipped. Still a little stuffed up but definitely on the upside. Had a couple beam/Cokes last night and going to have a few miller lites tonight. Nothing crazy....just enough to cure covid.
Hope you feel better soon man... it was no joke. Still feel "frail" myself, but at least no more fever and negative on tests so I can do stuff with the kids.

Of course now Seattle looks like someone stuck a bunch of leaves in the fireplace, closed the flue, and lit it up. Looks like a Snoop Dogg concert in an indoor venue out there.

Hope you feel better soon man... it was no joke. Still feel "frail" myself, but at least no more fever and negative on tests so I can do stuff with the kids.

Of course now Seattle looks like someone stuck a bunch of leaves in the fireplace, closed the flue, and lit it up. Looks like a Snoop Dogg concert in an indoor venue out there.
My first tangle with covid was rough like that but having it plus the shots and this round wasn't much more than like having a summer cold.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom