Coronavirus humor (5 Viewers)

The perfect face mask doesn't exis....

3cx7kkpkvby41.jpg

I don’t use the produce bags anymore, unless I’m getting something really loose, like green beans. Onions? Into the basket. Garlic, shallots, peppers? Into the basket. I’m washing it all when I get home, so who cares? I don’t want those damn bags anyway.
same. i do it because i am lazy.

I don’t use the produce bags anymore, unless I’m getting something really loose, like green beans. Onions? Into the basket. Garlic, shallots, peppers? Into the basket. I’m washing it all when I get home, so who cares? I don’t want those damn bags anyway.
Those damn bags come in handy when you have a dog. At least when I had a dog they came in handy now are use them to put in scrapsof meat when trimming up chicken or beef then tied in a knot in third away so that it doesn’t smell up the house. And I do the same with onion and garlic trimmings.

Those damn bags come in handy when you have a dog. At least when I had a dog they came in handy now are use them to put in scrapsof meat when trimming up chicken or beef then tied in a knot in third away so that it doesn’t smell up the house. And I do the same with onion and garlic trimmings.

Legit uses, for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom