Coronavirus humor (10 Viewers)

3secbxah0cp51.jpg

Not sure why but it reminded me of when I drove clunkers and didn’t really like filling up all the way bc I hated the idea of the car breaking down with a nearly full tank

I am assuming because a breakdown signaled fatality? That is why I never drove a clunker between cities. The tow bill would be more than the vehicle value so it would RIP on the I-10

Not sure why but it reminded me of when I drove clunkers and didn’t really like filling up all the way bc I hated the idea of the car breaking down with a nearly full tank
I'm the same way right now with my work car. I only drive it back and forth to work, even less now that I have a company truck. but it's not the gas, I'm that way with tires. there is a used tire place by my house that is $36 any tire. I ain't paying a couple hundred bucks a tire for an 17" low profile tire for a work vehicle. I'm not dropping a grand for new tires when it may die on me any day. I think I have many more miles left, I only have 185,000 miles on 07 Mazda 6, but you never know. especially when sometimes it sits up for weeks at a time now..
Most bald tires I've ever seen_.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom