Coronavirus humor (12 Viewers)

Well, the title says it's humor about CV. You didn't have to click it if you can't find humor in it.
While what you say is true, I also have a opportunity to convey a message, just like everyone else that finds a way to make their point, in opposition to any type of situation. Hope you stay well and that you do not have anyone that works as a medical professional. Have a great and healthy day.

My wife is a teacher and I'm an OT in a nursing home, so we're both kind of front line in this. We find humor to be essential as a coping strategy. I'm sure you'd be appalled at what doctors, nurses, therapists, social workers, etc say in hospitals and SNF's. None of it, and I mean none of it, is malicious. It's simply gallows humor and helps us cope with the reality of our situation.

Why do you take exception? You should hear what soldiers in combat use as gallows humor.
That is up those individuals that actually are in the line of fire to decide on how they handle these types of situations. Not anyone else, IMO! Have a safe and healthy day. I have a family member as a professional health care worker and personally finds no humor in trying to alleviate any stress related to this; PERIOD! Not as it relates to patients, but also as a worker! It is not something being relished. Overwhelmed is putting it mildly. We are talking porential total chaos and a breakdown of hospitals. Just imagine.

I want you to just think big picture. Think like Fauchi is saying. Think what Governor Cuomo just conveyed, if you want to comprehend about the real potential problems. Open your mind. Think out of the box.

While what you say is true, I also have a opportunity to convey a message, just like everyone else that finds a way to make their point, in opposition to any type of situation. Hope you stay well and that you do not have anyone that works as a medical professional. Have a great and healthy day.

Fair enough. FWIW, I do have several family members who work in hospitals and/or doctor's offices. My daughter is a nursing student. We're serious about the current crisis, but we also joke and have fun with it a bit too. To each his own though. Wish you well too. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom