Coronavirus humor (31 Viewers)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Laughter is therapeutic. I’m also starting this thread to pull some of color out of the main thread - many are using it as a source of information, so keeping it fairly efficient is probably a good idea.

This funny. Wait for it.

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
Advice from management in Greenwood, Ms.
Dying here.
One time I was working there and went to Popeyes. When the cashier asked me mild or spicy, i asked him if this was spicy like Popeyes in New Orleans.
He looked me right in the eye and said "Hell no. This aint New Orleand spicy...this is Greenville spice"

St. PJ

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Watched a documentary on mushrooms last night ...

that' s probably how I'll watch all documentaries from now on
LSD is much better, but harder to know it is legit. Been 20 years, but last time i took that, i understood Natural Born Killers, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and techno music. And i ordered stuff from Taco Bell i never eat and flavors just exploded in my mouth. And i could dance (I think). And i could look into a mirror and change into a werewolf. And wood grain and other patterns come alive. And you have Confucian contemplation, and underwater like at a pool becomes magical.

Cool documentary:

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
LSD is much better, but harder to know it is legit. Been 20 years, but last time i took that, i understood Natural Born Killers, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and techno music. And i ordered stuff from Taco Bell i never eat and flavors just exploded in my mouth. And i could dance (I think). And i could look into a mirror and change into a werewolf. And wood grain and other patterns come alive. And you have Confucian contemplation, and underwater like at a pool becomes magical.
What a long strange trip you had. My one experience was mostly, Eh.

St. PJ

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
What a long strange trip you had. My one experience was mostly, Eh.
That was a 27 hit weekend. Had buddy who got his foot run over by a car 2 years prior to that and came into some money. He was handing out 10 sheets to his buddies, but the last day somehow i wound up with a 7 sheet. Was stuck in the desert and we had a "96er", which was a 4 day weekend. I found out i was in trouble for something that would likely get me time in the brig and possibly kicked out, so while everyone else went to Vegas or Palm Springs, me and my buddies stayed put and had a long trip. I also had relations with the Sgt Major's (of the entire base) very young daughter in broad daylight in the base pool, then in the baseball field dugout the next day (everyone at the pool was watching on day 2)...and a ton of other adventures.

I figured if i was going out, i might as well make it worth it and go big. But nobody reported me for any of those transgressions, and though she got pregnant, she miscarried a month later due partially to severe dehydration (its like 120 degrees there every day) and the Sgt Major died of skin cancer a few months later. By that time, i was back in North Carolina at my permanent duty station that suddenly became not quite as permanent.

Only problem with that much / that kind of binge in one weekend is you get to a point where it's hard to appear normal when you have to because part of you freaks out you took too much and might have gotten stuck in a trip that never ends. Was grateful when sleep finally came and Monday rolled around.

Misspent youth. Almost shocked to think that was me, and would probably have more contrition and shame for that behavior if it wouldn't have made me a short lived legend around my unit at the time. Bored alpha marines do epic stupid in the desert sometimes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 24, Guests: 5)

Headlines

Top Bottom