Coronavirus humor (23 Viewers)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Laughter is therapeutic. I’m also starting this thread to pull some of color out of the main thread - many are using it as a source of information, so keeping it fairly efficient is probably a good idea.

This funny. Wait for it.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm starting to get a little worried about the t.p. shortages, seems like they are sold out at the grocery store every time I go. Still have about a month's worth, but doesn't hurt to stock up on more. Might try Costco tomorrow.

1585182189047.png

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I feel sorry for everyone who now knows unequivocally that in a real zombie apocalypse, their one and only readiness response is to make sure they have 10 months worth of toilet paper.
I can't understand that grown adults can't figure out a way to clean their butts without toilet paper. :unsure:

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I guess this is a good place as any to post this. Over the last 2 weeks, I've learned some valuable info.. lol
Why are we wasting so much time trying to develop a vaccine for Covid-19?
I have had 2 different truck drivers tell me the sure fire way to make sure you don't get it.

1st - It only affects people with high acidity in their body, hence why Italy was hit so hard, you know, all the tomato sauce. all you have to do is get a box of Arm & Hammer, mix a table spoon and mix it with a cup of water and drink it daily. Then the virus cannot live in your body.

2nd- All you have to do is take the blow dryer and blow it up your nose for 5 minutes everyday. The virus cannot survive in hot temperatures. Also the only way you can catch it is if someone coughs or sneezes and you inhale it.

I sincerely hope these people do not have children or elderly parents they take care of. I try to throw a few facts their way, but they don't want to hear that nonsense..

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like there’s a deeper meaning to this, I’m just not sure what it is
=====================

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. (AP) — Customers cheered at a Walmart in Missouri after a woman gave birth to a baby girl in the store’s toilet paper aisle......

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I feel like there’s a deeper meaning to this, I’m just not sure what it is
===================
GM of an NFL team - can’t possibly imagine holding the draft without the use of a dry erase board and a pizza buffet with his buddies in the “war room”

GM of a Wal Mart - holding a sheet up on aisle 7 while a lady has a baby on the floor, mops up the afterbirth and is like “haha whatever, just part of the job, see y’all tomorrow”

The Coronavirus is the great equalizer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 6)

Headlines

Top Bottom