Coronavirus humor (6 Viewers)

Lol.
No. Your post brought back many memories of my Dad and I’s time with our herd. Ended up an unmitigated disaster.
Who knew that Titan (the bull) was a Polygamist?
One of the cows got struck by lightning and I’ll never forget that scene.

Dad also bribed me into checking the electric fence each time we went, with fries. That’s part of what’s wrong with me I’m sure lol.

Three questions:
1. It seems to me that it should be expected that a bull would be polygamist, no?

2. Did you see the cow get struck or only the aftermath?

3. Two possible readings here: did he bribe you to test the electric fence with fries (like maybe the fries spark when you throw them at the fence?) or he used fries as the bribe to get you to test (by touching?) the electric fence?

I see pros and cons to each. The first way you still get fries but you have to use some of them for the task. The second way gets you all the fries but you have to take a shock for them.

Last edited:
Three questions:
1. It seems to me that it should be expected that a bull would be polygamist, no?

3. Two possible readings here: did he bribe you to test the electric fence with fries (like maybe the fries spark when you throw them at the fence?) or he uses fries as the bribe to get you to test (by touching?) the electric fence?

I see pros and cons to each. The first way you still get fries but you have to use some of them for the task. The second way gets you all the fries but you have to take a shock for them.

This guy is apparently taking copious notes.

:hihi:

Three questions:

3. Two possible readings here: did he bribe you to test the electric fence with fries (like maybe the fries spark when you throw them at the fence?) or he used fries as the bribe to get you to test (by touching?) the electric fence?

Lol you’re by far one of the most fun posters here. Seriously love ya.

1. Yes. I was being facetious. They’re naturally inclined to be that way.

2. Thankfully only the aftermath. I was about 13. It rattled me. I’m very soft hearted to animals.

3. He bribed me to touch the fence and make sure it was live, then he’d take me to get the fries. It sucked. And he could have gotten a tester.

He got his karma for that tho. We were working in separate parts of the land, (50 acres) and I hear this super loud scream. Turns out he had peed and his stream hit the electric fence, followed it back to him. And he was standing in a creek. I will admit that I got a chuckle out of that. (This is in Tennessee where our land is now)

One of two times I rooted for him to get hurt.

The other we were still out west...and Dad was buying and attempting to break mustangs. Well I’d done something to piss him off and he told me that I was gonna get beat bad when we got home. Moments later the two mustangs he was holding in separate hands decided to run in opposite directions. His college ring got caught in the bridle and it broke his fingers.

My rear end was safe and sound upon our return to Vegas that night. ?
Sorry not sorry Dad.

Lol you’re by far one of the most fun posters here. Seriously love ya.

1. Yes. I was being facetious. They’re naturally inclined to be that way.

2. Thankfully only the aftermath. I was about 13. It rattled me. I’m very soft hearted to animals.

3. He bribed me to touch the fence and make sure it was live, then he’d take me to get the fries. It sucked. And he could have gotten a tester.

He got his karma for that tho. We were working in separate parts of the land, (50 acres) and I hear this super loud scream. Turns out he had peed and his stream hit the electric fence, followed it back to him. And he was standing in a creek. I will admit that I got a chuckle out of that. (This is in Tennessee where our land is now)

One of two times I rooted for him to get hurt.

The other we were still out west...and Dad was buying and attempting to break mustangs. Well I’d done something to piss him off and he told me that I was gonna get beat bad when we got home. Moments later the two mustangs he was holding in separate hands decided to run in opposite directions. His college ring got caught in the bridle and it broke his fingers.

My rear end was safe and sound upon our return to Vegas that night. ?
Sorry not sorry Dad.

This explains much! Poor little Humperdoo! ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom