Coronavirus humor (11 Viewers)

Or maybe:

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

This image made me chuckle to myself. My hair is thick and grows like a weed.
When I first suspected that it might be difficult to find a chair, I contacted the stylist whose been cutting this mop for the last 20+ years and she told me that she had been forced to shut her shop down the day before. Right then I knew I was in trouble.

Like the tweet above shows, a month ago I was well coiffed.
Today I have the Colin Kaepernick look. Colin.jpg
:covri:

This image made me chuckle to myself. My hair is thick and grows like a weed.
When I first suspected that it might be difficult to find a chair, I contacted the stylist whose been cutting this mop for the last 20+ years and she told me that she had been forced to shut her shop down the day before. Right then I knew I was in trouble.

Like the tweet above shows, a month ago I was well coiffed.
Today I have the Colin Kaepernick look. Colin.jpg
:covri:

I am a black man with short but dark, tapered hair. I got my last haircut going on two weeks tomorrow.

The key for me has been to religiously wake up every single morning since the day I got that last haircut, line myself up using the "canvas" already provided by my last barber trip, shower, and wear a wave cap for a couple of hours, and once taking it off, brush religiously throughout the day so that whatever new growth that comes just flattens out into waves.

I must say, as someone that goes to the barber pretty much weekly because I like having a fresh cut at all times, I have never felt this good about the look of my cut after two weeks. We'll see how long I can maintain it, but yeah, I have discovered that it is all about the lining.

Is it a pain? Sure. But worth it.

I can remember from one of my college psychology classes - want to know one of the top, underrated keys to a man's self-esteem? Having a fresh haircut.

I am a black man with short but dark, tapered hair. I got my last haircut going on two weeks tomorrow.

The key for me has been to religiously wake up every single morning since the day I got that last haircut, line myself up using the "canvas" already provided by my last barber trip, shower, and wear a wave cap for a couple of hours, and once taking it off, brush religiously throughout the day so that whatever new growth that comes just flattens out into waves.

I must say, as someone that goes to the barber pretty much weekly because I like having a fresh cut at all times, I have never felt this good about the look of my cut after two weeks. We'll see how long I can maintain it, but yeah, I have discovered that it is all about the lining.

Is it a pain? Sure. But worth it.

I can remember from one of my college psychology classes - want to know one of the top, underrated keys to a man's self-esteem? Having a fresh haircut.

Have any of y'all been taking weekly pics? That would be interesting.

I'd do it if my hair did anything, but it just lays flat and gets greasy looking - like an extra from Dazed and Confused.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom