Coronavirus humor (10 Viewers)

Have any of y'all been taking weekly pics? That would be interesting.

I'd do it if my hair did anything, but it just lays flat and gets greasy looking - like an extra from Dazed and Confused.

No, I wish I did do that just to track my progress.

I should have added that it takes a lot of practice to perfect the technique. I get a lot of practice with clippers (liners and trimmers) because I wear a mustache and goatee at all times, which covers up an old football injury scar on my chin. So I have plenty of cutting experience that, combined with observing barbers my whole life, I have found is easily translated to the top of my head when in a bind.

I told my barber to be ready on speed dial though for that inevitable day that I do manage to mess it up royally and need that emergency 911 fix. lol

20c15fc0b986ef9043238615a8275dfdcac261f7.png

Have any of y'all been taking weekly pics? That would be interesting.

I'd do it if my hair did anything, but it just lays flat and gets greasy looking - like an extra from Dazed and Confused.
Well, my hair now looks pretty 'decent' now due to all the 'slick down' products I have in it now. A few days ago I put a leave-in conditioner in my hair just so it would stay down when I brushed it.

But the next time I shower and wash my hair, I'll be sure to show you this nightmare if I try to blow dry it. :covri:

I promise to be wearing more than just a towel. :covermyeyes:

Well, my hair now looks pretty 'decent' now due to all the 'slick down' products I have in it now. A few days ago I put a leave-in conditioner in my hair just so it would stay down when I brushed it.

But the next time I shower and wash my hair, I'll be sure to show you this nightmare if I try to blow dry it. :covri:

I promise to be wearing more than just a towel. :covermyeyes:

I cut my own hair. Did a decent job. Left the top alone, so I look my hipster than normal. haha.

I'll eventually do a military cut, I'm sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom