Coronavirus humor (4 Viewers)

Advice from management in Greenwood, Ms.

Dying here.
One time I was working there and went to Popeyes. When the cashier asked me mild or spicy, i asked him if this was spicy like Popeyes in New Orleans.
He looked me right in the eye and said "Hell no. This aint New Orleand spicy...this is Greenville spice"

Watched a documentary on mushrooms last night ...

that' s probably how I'll watch all documentaries from now on
LSD is much better, but harder to know it is legit. Been 20 years, but last time i took that, i understood Natural Born Killers, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and techno music. And i ordered stuff from Taco Bell i never eat and flavors just exploded in my mouth. And i could dance (I think). And i could look into a mirror and change into a werewolf. And wood grain and other patterns come alive. And you have Confucian contemplation, and underwater like at a pool becomes magical.

Cool documentary:

LSD is much better, but harder to know it is legit. Been 20 years, but last time i took that, i understood Natural Born Killers, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and techno music. And i ordered stuff from Taco Bell i never eat and flavors just exploded in my mouth. And i could dance (I think). And i could look into a mirror and change into a werewolf. And wood grain and other patterns come alive. And you have Confucian contemplation, and underwater like at a pool becomes magical.
What a long strange trip you had. My one experience was mostly, Eh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom