Coronavirus humor (2 Viewers)

What a long strange trip you had. My one experience was mostly, Eh.
That was a 27 hit weekend. Had buddy who got his foot run over by a car 2 years prior to that and came into some money. He was handing out 10 sheets to his buddies, but the last day somehow i wound up with a 7 sheet. Was stuck in the desert and we had a "96er", which was a 4 day weekend. I found out i was in trouble for something that would likely get me time in the brig and possibly kicked out, so while everyone else went to Vegas or Palm Springs, me and my buddies stayed put and had a long trip. I also had relations with the Sgt Major's (of the entire base) very young daughter in broad daylight in the base pool, then in the baseball field dugout the next day (everyone at the pool was watching on day 2)...and a ton of other adventures.

I figured if i was going out, i might as well make it worth it and go big. But nobody reported me for any of those transgressions, and though she got pregnant, she miscarried a month later due partially to severe dehydration (its like 120 degrees there every day) and the Sgt Major died of skin cancer a few months later. By that time, i was back in North Carolina at my permanent duty station that suddenly became not quite as permanent.

Only problem with that much / that kind of binge in one weekend is you get to a point where it's hard to appear normal when you have to because part of you freaks out you took too much and might have gotten stuck in a trip that never ends. Was grateful when sleep finally came and Monday rolled around.

Misspent youth. Almost shocked to think that was me, and would probably have more contrition and shame for that behavior if it wouldn't have made me a short lived legend around my unit at the time. Bored alpha marines do epic stupid in the desert sometimes.

90441320_10207155077791182_3105366534462111744_n.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom