Coronavirus humor (6 Viewers)

Don't need toilet paper. I just meditate and make it go away.
I feel sorry for everyone who now knows unequivocally that in a real zombie apocalypse, their one and only readiness response is to make sure they have 10 months worth of toilet paper.

Yeah, I'm starting to get a little worried about the t.p. shortages, seems like they are sold out at the grocery store every time I go. Still have about a month's worth, but doesn't hurt to stock up on more. Might try Costco tomorrow.

1585182189047.png

I guess this is a good place as any to post this. Over the last 2 weeks, I've learned some valuable info.. lol
Why are we wasting so much time trying to develop a vaccine for Covid-19?
I have had 2 different truck drivers tell me the sure fire way to make sure you don't get it.

1st - It only affects people with high acidity in their body, hence why Italy was hit so hard, you know, all the tomato sauce. all you have to do is get a box of Arm & Hammer, mix a table spoon and mix it with a cup of water and drink it daily. Then the virus cannot live in your body.

2nd- All you have to do is take the blow dryer and blow it up your nose for 5 minutes everyday. The virus cannot survive in hot temperatures. Also the only way you can catch it is if someone coughs or sneezes and you inhale it.

I sincerely hope these people do not have children or elderly parents they take care of. I try to throw a few facts their way, but they don't want to hear that nonsense..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom