Coronavirus humor (6 Viewers)

I'm single and a friend of mine recently asked me how my love life was going during the Apocalypse.

I explained to him that it is difficult to hit on a woman that is six feet away from me and wearing a surgical mask.

This gave me an idea.

What if the mask color and design were different.

What if the available ladies start wearing a lacy mask in hot pink? The ear loop string could be made to look like a garters.

Something that let's you know "It may the end of the world but I'm still open for business."

I see an opportunity to make some serious cash from this idea.

I need investors.

I'm single and a friend of mine recently asked me how my love life was going during the Apocalypse.

I explained to him that it is difficult to hit on a woman that is six feet away from me and wearing a surgical mask.

This gave me an idea.

What if the available ladies start wearing a lacy mask in hot pink? The ear loop string could be made to look like a garters.

Something that let's you know "It may the end of the world but I'm still open for business."

I need investors.

Damn it.

Someone beat me to it.

aasexy.jpg

Kinky. But how does she breathe in that thing?

aakink.jpg

Last edited:

This gave me an idea.

I need investors.

so you are saying that you are out of lotion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom