Coronavirus humor (1 Viewer)

Ok.. I don't get it... Please splain this Lucy...

Justin Timberlake once sang a song with the famous line “It’s gonna be me”... but when he pronounced the word ‘me’, it sounded like ‘May’.. so when most people see his picture in a sequential rhyme referencing the month of April, they think of the words ‘It’s gonna be May’... It’s definitely a thinker...

Justin Timberlake once sang a song with the famous line “It’s gonna be me”... but when he pronounced the word ‘me’, it sounded like ‘May’.. so when most people see his picture in a sequential rhyme referencing the month of April, they think of the words ‘It’s gonna be May’... It’s definitely a thinker...

:freak7: ... If you say so..:meh-1:???‍♂️

If you have a family member(s) that work as a medical professional, I think you would have a better understanding of how this is not really humorus. But I digress because it is obvious, you are oblivious to what the potential significant impact there is amongst same.

i do get that people in other professions and jobs use lighthearted humor to divert away from reality. But do not take offense when someone like myself takes exception.

Have a great day.

I work in the medical field and you would find what medical professional feel to be funny quite appalling. Part of the reason I'm always on the verge of getting permabanned on this site!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom