Coronavirus humor (4 Viewers)

Oh, ok, I knew I had seen the girl before, but I've never watched an episode of the Brady Bunch. I'm only 29, so that's probably why. :shrug:

So you watch TV, just not movies? :hihi:
TV is where I get to watch my favorite sports. It's where I find out what kind of weather I'm going to have around me.
I actually do enjoy watching programming that helps me to learn things. For example, I will be watching the Wednesday afternoon SpaceX rocket launch because I want to see how the U.S. gets back into the space race. But I'm certainly not 'anti-TV'. I've even occasionally watched a funny sitcom just for the laughs.
But a really special movie has to come on TV before I'll be hankering to watch it. If it's a purely fictional theme, it's extremely unlikely I'll be interested in it. I've been around since the beginning of the Star Wars movie series, but I've only seen one episode back in 1983. And since it was fiction, I really wasn't very impressed.

But as a kid I saw all those Brady Bunch episodes many times over. Even the one where Marsha gets her nose busted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom