Coronavirus humor (6 Viewers)

Today, my supervisor told me that party that controls the House of Representatives is suppressing Hydroxychloroquine information because they want us all to die so that they can take our money.

Then he told me that "Leftists" don't want people to read to their children so that children never learn how to read. Somehow, this makes "Leftists" wealthy.

I know this is the humor thread, but I have 2 nurse friends who both say that it is fine to take in the early stages of Covid and in low doses, and it will help. But it is pointless to take in late stages, and dangerous in high doses. So both sides are putting out bad information about it.

I know this is the humor thread, but I have 2 nurse friends who both say that it is fine to take in the early stages of Covid and in low doses, and it will help. But it is pointless to take in late stages, and dangerous in high doses. So both sides are putting out bad information about it.
By that argument. A apple a day would help too. As a large percentage, automatically recover from this virus easily. How do you judge the efficacy of a drug that might or might not have a actual effect. I trust the actual studies that show there is no validity in Hydroxycloroquine. By saying it is effective in early stages is misleading at best.

Just the tip?

Eef9V2iXsAEM9kR

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom