Coronavirus humor (6 Viewers)

It's not a time thing, but rather a safety thing.

I worked at a place a for a few months that made employees back in the parking places because someone backed into another employee. It was for "Safety".. But when 100 employees have to back in all at the same time in the morning, I saw multiple times where people almost got run over in the parking lot in the morning. It was 10x as dangerous in the mornings than it was before they put that in place..
Plus when i have to wait on some jackhole to pull up 5 times to back in straight and his wife is griping at him because he's holding up traffic, it aggravates me.. They are almost as bad as the person who takes up 2 parking spots because they don't want anyone to park next to them....

I worked at a place a for a few months that made employees back in the parking places because someone backed into another employee. It was for "Safety".. But when 100 employees have to back in all at the same time in the morning, I saw multiple times where people almost got run over in the parking lot in the morning. It was 10x as dangerous in the mornings than it was before they put that in place..
Plus when i have to wait on some jackhole to pull up 5 times to back in straight and his wife is griping at him because he's holding up traffic, it aggravates me.. They are almost as bad as the person who takes up 2 parking spots because they don't want anyone to park next to them....

Yeah, I'd say it's situational. I've backed out and almost run over a kid I couldn't see running around in the parking lot, more than once. Backing in works better when there's little or no traffic. But, when there are cars waiting to park I just quickly take a spot rather than back in.

If You blow at backing in, just don't do it and save yourself the headache.

The Texas plate gives it away. That's a parking lot at a honky tonk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom