Coronavirus humor (2 Viewers)

0pn2ub1oy0u61.jpg
You realise that's an enema she's preparing right? :)

Is it really necessary to dance on his grave?
I saw it more as using his story as a cautionary tale to encourage people to get vaccinated and take the pandemic seriously, than dancing on his grave.

No one is rejoicing.

PJ was well liked and had people who genuinely cared about him. I understand that makes this difficult.

PJ also had a bold personality. He lived life, and shared his beliefs, loudly. Many people respected him for that, even people that didn't share his beliefs.

PJ was loudly critical of mitigation efforts, equated COVID to the flu, and was dismissive of the severity of the virus.

Death like PJ's can serve to be somber realizations for people left to mourn them, that this disease, is in fact very dangerous and should not be taken lightly.

I disagreed with PJ more than I agreed with him, but I respected him, believed his intentions to be genuine, and that he had love in his heart.

It's my genuine hope that in his death, someone somewhere learns to take this pandemic seriously, and it results in someone else's life being saved.

I would never do that. This is a young man with a family that didn't have to die. If we can learn anything from it, it's that a virus doesn't care if you think it's serious or not.

It frustrates me, because my own relatives have the same attitude that PJ had, and there is no way to make them listen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom