Costa Rica (1 Viewer)

Oates

Very Banned
Reaction score
Anyone here ever been to Costa Rica? I am going there next month for my Honeymoon and wanted to get some opinions. We are staying in Guanacaste :dunno:

Well, not for a honeymoon that's for sure:hihi:

I went .. IT was AMAZING..

What kind of stuff do you like.

More like living lavishly or out doorsey type stuff.

I went .. IT was AMAZING..

What kind of stuff do you like.

More like living lavishly or out doorsey type stuff.

well, we will be at an all inclusive resort so we were looking to do some touring outside the resort.

I am sure you will be visiting the Monte Verde Rainforests in Guanacaste. The city of Guanacaste is pretty cool, spend some time there, good food.

We went to a place called Selvatura, basically it is just a company that has put up huge suspension bridges and run trails throughout the forest. There is also a canopy tour there where you ride around on zip lines hundreds of feet above the forest. We saw one of the most rare birds in Costa Rica and in the world there.

We also spent time at Arenal (The famous costa rican volcano and one of the most active in the world) and Manuel Antonio national park (in Quepos/Manuel Antonio) where we stayed at a place called Parador (http://centralamerica.com/cr/hotel/parador.htm). This was the nicest place I ever stayed, and this area was my favorite place.

If you have a chance to make it to Arenal of Manuel Antonio (get a guide here) I would recommend it although they are both several hours from Guanacaste.

If you have anymore questions let me know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom