could be worse (MOD EDIT: Other teams losing helps Saints) [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

yea, things could be much worse, we could have someone worse that shanle playing linebacker

I'm so happy right now!

The Giants lost, the Yuks lost, and the Packers are going to lose, that means the saints are exactly where they were before the day started, nothing changes. Now we get to focus on beating the team everybody wants to beat, in a couple of days nobody will care about this game I know i don't , I just wanna beat the FAILCLOWNS next week thats all i care about right now. All you debbie downers go be FAILCLOWNS fans if you can't be happy that in 3 weeks we will still be playing.

Saints Master has spoken...............................................

What you said is true, but I believe the falcons to be tougher to beat than the Ravens. I believe we will win, but a tougher game in my opinion.

What you said is true, but I believe the falcons to be tougher to beat than the Ravens. I believe we will win, but a tougher game in my opinion.

I disagree. I feel like some of the deficiencies were due to unfamiliarity with the opponent. The Saints are *very* familiar with the Falcons and will be playing on a fast track. Will still be a tough game, but I feel pretty good about the Saints chances.

So what happens if we lose to Atlanta and the Bucs win next week? That would set up the Bucs (9-6) at Sains (10-5). Any chance we don't get in the playoffs with a lose in the season finale?

5. Saints (10-4)
6. Giants (9-5)

Still alive:
Green Bay (8-5)
Bucs (8-6)

Turner is going to kill the Def. unless they learn how to wrap up on first contact intead of always trying to strip the ball.

The Giants lost, the Yuks lost, and the Packers are going to lose, that means the saints are exactly where they were before the day started, nothing changes. Now we get to focus on beating the team everybody wants to beat, in a couple of days nobody will care about this game I know i don't , I just wanna beat the FAILCLOWNS next week thats all i care about right now. All you debbie downers go be FAILCLOWNS fans if you can't be happy that in 3 weeks we will still be playing.

Saints Master has spoken...............................................

great post!!!!

So what happens if we lose to Atlanta and the Bucs win next week? That would set up the Bucs (9-6) at Sains (10-5). Any chance we don't get in the playoffs with a lose in the season finale?

5. Saints (10-4)
6. Giants (9-5)

Still alive:
Green Bay (8-5)
Bucs (8-6)

Common games is not kind with our loss to Arizona and Cleveland and Bucs wins there.

The Bucs just lost to the Lions at home. The Lions haven't won on the road in forever. If we lose to the Bucs, the proverbial did we deserve the spot comes up.

5. Saints (10-4)
6. Giants (9-5)

Still alive:
Green Bay (8-5)
Bucs (8-6)

Yes it is possible. Which is exactly why we need to take care of business in at the very least one of these games coming up. That said, i think we'll be just fine since we are playing in domes both games.

I really want to destroy Atl this Monday, they've been due a loss for some time now, its time for us to punch them right in the mouth.

Can someone please clarify something for me?

If Tampa losses to Seattle next Sunday, then New Orleans clinches a playoff berth no matter if they lose to Atlanta on MNF?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom