Could Chase Daniel start in philly? (1 Viewer)

parlorcitysaint

WhoDat in exile.
Reaction score
With Carson Wentz rehabbing a rib fracture (and no timetable for his return), the only other viable option for the eagles is 234 year old Jeff Garcia.

Could he get the nod finally? And if he does, can he impress enough to keep the job?

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
If Brad Goebel can start in Philly, Chase can :hihi: It doesn't matter who starts in Philly, they're not going anywhere fast. They're the Atlanta Falcons of the NFC East. Lombardiless Birds.

Chris

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think Chase was sacked 4 times in pre-season.

nflsaintsfan

Veteran
Reaction score
I live 20 min from Philly. It's Bradford's team. That said they haven't had a QB last 16 games since McNabb back in '08. IMO the odds are pretty good that Chase will play at some point.

2fya

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Im not sure how this is even a debate..... If either wentz or bradford are healthy, daniel will not be the starter at any point this season.

WinAnother

Veteran
Reaction score
I've said this from the time he was with us, NO. He is not good enough to start in this league. However he holds a clipboard better than anyone I know.

CountWhoDat

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
With the issues Bradford had with the FO during the offseason, it wouldn't be a surprise to see Daniel start. Wentz probably wasn't going to start Week 1 if he had stayed completely healthy, but he definitely won't now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints Why not play, or start, Zach Baun? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
Barnwell: Time to worry about Drew Brees and the Saints? What I've seen in a 1-2 start Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Is this really a surprise start? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Alvin Kamara continues hot start to season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The reason we start so slow Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 7
Inside Drew Brees' slow start: A lack of aggressive throws from Saints QB, not arm strength Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC’s Fantasy Start/Sit: Packers vs. Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints not worried about Emmanuel Sanders' slow start: 'His touches are going to come' SR News Page Articles 0
Emmanuel Sanders is off to a slow start, but Saints are 'very confident in his ability' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Early-season NFL QB awards: Best start, most improved, most nimble, more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
This is How Sean Payton's Teams Start - Unexplainable No Show Losses- In Great Seasons Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
After fast start, Saints stumble in humbling loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Update: Cantrell allows High School Football to start with some fans @ games. Still no word on Saints Games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Saint Kamara After a slow start to his career, Lutz has become a Justin Tucker clone Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 11
[Cowboys vs. Falcons] Cowgirls just handing the game to the Falcons from the start Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 51
CSC’s Fantasy Start/Sit: Saints vs. Raiders, what to do with Emmanuel Sanders Saints RSS News Feeds 0