Could Chase Daniel start in philly? (1 Viewer)

parlorcitysaint

WhoDat in exile.
Reaction score
With Carson Wentz rehabbing a rib fracture (and no timetable for his return), the only other viable option for the eagles is 234 year old Jeff Garcia.

Could he get the nod finally? And if he does, can he impress enough to keep the job?

If Brad Goebel can start in Philly, Chase can :hihi: It doesn't matter who starts in Philly, they're not going anywhere fast. They're the Atlanta Falcons of the NFC East. Lombardiless Birds.

I think Chase was sacked 4 times in pre-season.

I think Brad could drive a Ford through the hole in that theory.

I live 20 min from Philly. It's Bradford's team. That said they haven't had a QB last 16 games since McNabb back in '08. IMO the odds are pretty good that Chase will play at some point.

With the chemistry he has with Ertz it would be hard for Bradford not to start.

Im not sure how this is even a debate..... If either wentz or bradford are healthy, daniel will not be the starter at any point this season.

I've said this from the time he was with us, NO. He is not good enough to start in this league. However he holds a clipboard better than anyone I know.

With the issues Bradford had with the FO during the offseason, it wouldn't be a surprise to see Daniel start. Wentz probably wasn't going to start Week 1 if he had stayed completely healthy, but he definitely won't now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom