Could definitely see some changes at DE taking place next year (1 Viewer)

When a guy like Antwan Odom from Cincy has 5 sacks against GB, it makes you wonder when one of our DEs will have a game like that?

We played alot of 3-4 in the 1st half w/ pressure from our LBs. Then McCray came in toward the end and was getting pressure from our right side. So I have to go back & look at the DVr and see who else was on the field. Kolb was hurried alot and threw quickly, which seems to be a theme w/ QBs we have faced so far. Opposing coaches have lots of tape of a GW D and they know the QB cant hold the ball or the rush will eventually get to them. But Kolb is a young guy w/ fresh legs, Smith got pressure a few times and forced Kolb to exit the pocket and throw away some balls.

I have the utmost confidence in GW right now. Anything else I say is pure speculation.

Smith needs to go...He doesn't do **** out there. McCray is outperforming him by a mile...Even Hargrove brings more to the game than he is. Grant needs to take a pay cut, but he is still playing his **** off....

i think the complete opposite of this. While neither has done much so far this year, Smith is by far the superior player. Grant is the one that won't be with us next year IMO.

How about some changes this year? rotating the backups in for more snaps. McCray had a nice sack.

Yeah, by the time our DEs had pressured them and worn out their tackles and they were behind 3 or 4 scores. I'd rather win by 3 scores and contain the rush than have 5 sacks and lose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom