Could Jim Mora's latest rant actually be used as a rallying cry? (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I'll answer my own question right off the top by saying things will definitely not get any better this season as long as the injuries continue to mount and the defense is giving up long consumed drives, yards, and points. Personally I'd hate to be on an offense that feels they have to score a TD EVERY time they step on the field...EVERY time??? Of course you want to believe you can score every time you get on the field but C'mon that's unrealistic...I guess my purpose for starting this thread is to just specify how funny it would be if the Saints actually did turn it around this season and Jim Mora would actually be credited for being the voice that inspired the turnaround and the media ridiculed him. What you guys think?

mpRZgZ.gif

Jim Mora had Carl Smith as the OC, there was no danger in his offense of scoring a td on every possession. They did have the dome patrol though...Damn I miss those guys.

It doesn't appear we'll make the playoffs (unless we have some KC Chiefs magic in us), so Mora is correct. There are 13 more games.

I suspect there will be a late push that keeps us from drafting in the top 5.

I suspect there will be a late push that keeps us from drafting in the top 5.

Oh absolutely. I'm convinced we still finish 7-9, end up with a mid-range draft pick where "all the good stuff is gone" and end up with another stellar reached-for position of no need.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom