Could Manti Te'O be the Chargers next Junior Seau? (1 Viewer)

:hihi:

I was just having fun at the expense of the crowd saying Bama exposed Manti. Most of them busting Manti's chops are SEC fan boys, and are to blind to see Bama exposed everyone in route to winning their second BCS title in as many years.

Manti will be fine.

And you're totally unbiased, right?

You cried when he didn't win the Heisman, calling it something like the most overrated award in all of sports, and you cry again every time his name is mentioned without the proper amount of praise.

I don't really understand your fascination with the guy, but you're just as biased as everyone else, if not more.

Alabama absolutely exposed Manti Te'o in the national championship, and to suggest that they made everyone else look like that along the way last season is just revisionist history. There were a few teams that gave Alabama all they could handle last season, which you can't even begin to make the same case for Manti Te'o and Notre Dame.

And you're totally unbiased, right?

You cried when he didn't win the Heisman, calling it something like the most overrated award in all of sports, and you cry again every time his name is mentioned without the proper amount of praise.

I don't really understand your fascination with the guy, but you're just as biased as everyone else, if not more.

Alabama absolutely exposed Manti Te'o in the national championship, and to suggest that they made everyone else look like that along the way last season is just revisionist history. There were a few teams that gave Alabama all they could handle last season, which you can't even begin to make the same case for Manti Te'o and Notre Dame.

:spit:

I don't understand how after a solid career at ND, 1 game ruined all of that ( But thats just me). A lot of teams had great things going for them until they ran into Bama, yet only ND was exposed? How does that work out? Did Bama not expose everyone else in the SEC and the country on their way to their 2nd BCS title? And did his play against MSU, Michigan, Stanford, Oklahoma, and USC (teams filled with NFL talent) not provide enough proof that he was a great cfb lb?

I am a Michigan fan, followed by an SDSU fan, no ND or Bama love here, but common sense says that Manti had a very good career while at ND.
Mmmmk.

No but he could be the next Manti Te'o if he plays his cards right.

However, i think Akiem Hicks has a better chance to become THE NEXT Akiem Hicks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom