Could Steven Jackson go to the Falcons? (1 Viewer)

I hope so. Our defense will be like Hornet bees this year.

Jackson ran for over 1000 last year on a bad rams team. Anyone who is okay with him playing for the Falcons needs to wake up. He would be an upgrade over Turner who is two years older and nowhere near as versatile. Stop fooling yourselves, NO to falcon upgrades or improvements.

if his goal is the playoffs, hey why not Atl. if his goal is a SuperBowl ring.... (if these teams can afford him) Pats, Den, GB, Ind, or NYG. Atl wont win a Superbowl for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :no: oooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggg TIME!!!!!!!!!

Jackson is old. Maybe squeeze another year out of him but no much else. Falcons likely will draft a replacement for Turner.

Jackson ran for over 1000 last year on a bad rams team. Anyone who is okay with him playing for the Falcons needs to wake up. He would be an upgrade over Turner who is two years older and nowhere near as versatile. Stop fooling yourselves, NO to falcon upgrades or improvements.

Yes he did and he is still good but he doesnt scare me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

He opted out of $7M with the Rams, so he'll be looking for close to that with anyone else.

I've heard Detroit mentioned as a possibility also

if his goal is the playoffs, hey why not Atl. if his goal is a SuperBowl ring.... (if these teams can afford him) Pats, Den, GB, Ind, or NYG. Atl wont win a Superbowl for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :no: oooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggg TIME!!!!!!!!!

Indy is on your list of potential SB reps? They don't have much of a defense. Especially losing Freeney.

sent from the point of no return

I hope the Falcons draft a RB. Offense isn't really their problem. The more picks they spend on O, the more Drew will carve up that Swiss cheese defense. It doesn't matter who on offense they draft, they will not out offense the Saints while the Shermanator is their QB.

I'm with you. This dude owns us and can still play.

Even bordering 30 years old Steven Jackson worries me. For whatever reason he always seems to play his hardest and have his best games against us. I would rather they end up with a less punishing runner, because SJ is one of the few scarily physical RB left in the game.

I'd rather them keep Turner or get another lesser one dimensional version of Turner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom