Could the XFL be folding? (1 Viewer)

Might be done. They just posted this...

forkin weak. They probably would've never competed with the NFL on any meaningful level but in just 4 or 5 weeks time they'd already gotten the wheels in motion for exposing the NFL for how lazy and corrupt they were at policing their refs and the entire officiating process. If they could've held on for even 2 or 3 years they may have been able to be the catalyst for numerous improvements in the way the NFL handles things since they were consistently exposing the NFL's bullshirt lies about what feasibly can and can't be done.

I can’t stand the NFL but it’s all I can watch for football. Had zero interest in the XFL. Won’t miss it one bit.

I hate that they had to cancel the rest of their season. It started getting good once the teams actually had some real playing time. I don’t think they would have ever really competed with the NFL, but it was a great developmental league and gave me something to watch other than basketball.

I hope they can make a comeback next season.

forkin weak. They probably would've never competed with the NFL on any meaningful level but in just 4 or 5 weeks time they'd already gotten the wheels in motion for exposing the NFL for how lazy and corrupt they were at policing their refs and the entire officiating process. If they could've held on for even 2 or 3 years they may have been able to be the catalyst for numerous improvements in the way the NFL handles things since they were consistently exposing the NFL's bullshirt lies about what feasibly can and can't be done.
Are you saying the NFL created the coronavirus?

I can’t stand the NFL but it’s all I can watch for football. Had zero interest in the XFL. Won’t miss it one bit.

I basically said the same thing in another XFL thread Hump and you should have seen the claws come out for my comment... well to be fair I did just post a poo emoji but a picture is worth a thousand words :very-happy:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom