Could this be Greg Romeus' year? (1 Viewer)

SaintlyAgenda

Cam Jordan Fan Club
Reaction score
Ever since the Saints drafted Greg Romeus out of Pitt I've been so excited to see what this guy can do in the NFL. His first 2 seasons with the team he was IRed before the preseason even started. Now I know it's a long shot being that he's never even played an NFL down but this guy has all the physical attributes to be a great OLB in the 3-4. I know last offseason he spent so much time in the weight room and had become extremely lean and thus probably improved his quickness quite a bit too. This is the guy I will be keeping my eye on in training camp.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LtR-GHikncs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If he doesn't blow both knees jogging, who knows..

After all the injuries he's suffered, i don't know how much he can still be like his old self

I'm normally really optimistic about players, but I don't know. He's seriously injury prone and hasn't even begun to experience the NFL learning curve. Also, by not playing for 2 years, I'd say he's not truly in the game shape that he needs to be (says the fat dude on a forum).

I like the kid, but it's definitely wait and see.

If he doesn't blow both knees jogging, who knows..

After all the injuries he's suffered, i don't know how much he can still be like his old self

That would be the main concern being that he's torn both ACLs

Feel terrible for this kid, absolute beast, can't stay healthy

I hope he can make some miraculous comeback and play for us. I've always and will always root for him

2 ACL tears, a MCL tear, back surgery, and hasn't played a game football in almost 3 years.

It would be great for him to make a comeback, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Dude has to stay healthy! We will never know his talent level until we see him play in a real games.

The Saints released him last year before the season. I don't know if he is with us right now.

If he can stay healthy then I think he has the tools to succeed in the 3-4 scheme ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom