Could this be Greg Romeus' year? (1 Viewer)

2 ACL tears, a MCL tear, back surgery, and hasn't played a game football in almost 3 years.

It would be great for him to make a comeback, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

this. I have been down the get my hopes up road way too many times with players. I have to see him make it through a preseason game before I will even put any thought in to it.

Unless he can stay healthy, he's only going to be remembered as another Cie Grant or Chase Lyman. Unlike those 2 stiffs, this guy had legitimate NFL talent prior to the injuries.

Nope

Unless he can stay healthy, he's only going to be remembered as another Cie Grant or Chase Lyman. Unlike those 2 stiffs, this guy had legitimate NFL talent prior to the injuries.

I was thinking Cie Grant also. After watching that fiasco, I can't build up an injury prone player. I kept think Grant was going to pan out.

I checked the official roster, and Romeus is back on it... We must have signed him back to a future contract or something...

I also noticed this guy...
610x.jpg

Jay Richardson... Looks like a nice 5-tech.

This....there is will a roster ovhaul on defense...out with the 4-3 players in with the 3-4 players..this entire draft I guarantee makes the roster, specifically the defensive selections we have to get depth behind the starters and possible starters for a 3-4 on defense and we dont have alot of money to spend in free agency....Greg Romeus does not fit the new scheme and neither does Vilma or Ellis or Shanle or Herring...

I think we should cut him. Chalk it up as a waste of a pick.

The draft is all about taking chances. Some chances are longer odds with bigger payoffs than others. If you cant stomach it dont watch the draft.

Gronkowski is a great example of a draft pick with injury history but upside that paid off in spades.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom