Could this work (1 Viewer)

Reaction score

Seen this on Saintswire.com.
Minkah Fitzpatrick to Saints
OP link is bad, try this one https://saintswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/11/can-saints-trade-minkah-fitzpatrick-dolphins-tank-season/

i like the idea, but with him being an 11th overall pick last year, getting him will cost us

we should offer them pj williams, marcus williams, and crawley and see if they bite, but they most likely just want draft picks, all 3 are average at best and we can and should find someone better

for some reason we seem to be content with average to below average secondary players

Last edited:
OP
OP
So_$@int Silly
Reaction score
OP link is bad, try this one https://saintswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/11/can-saints-trade-minkah-fitzpatrick-dolphins-tank-season/

i like the idea, but with him being an 11th overall pick last year, getting him will cost us

we should offer them pj williams, marcus williams, and crawley and see if they bite, but they most likely just want draft picks, all 3 are average at best and we can and should find someone better

for some reason we seem to be content with average to below average secondary players
Thanks Webster for the clean up

Reaction score
He doesn't strike me as a player the Dolphins would want to deal. He fits with their youth movement to go with all the draft picks they acquired.

I also haven't given up on our backfield. Particularly the slot. We have a lot of options there we haven't tapped yet.

Pensacola

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
That's just a click bait story. No way the Dolphins let go this 1'st round gem that's only 22 years old. He's exactly the type of player they'll be drafting in their rebuild.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom