Could we lose Chase Daniels? (2 Viewers)

I think he goes if he feels he has a legit shot to be the starter. If its back up role, i think he stays.

If he does go, I hope he gets the opportunity to become the #1 and showcase what he can do. Wish him the best.

CBS sports also thinks he'll get $3M/yr from a suitor which I think puts us out of the running for his services...

I anticipate him to sign with another team especially with the thin QB market. Whether he leaves or stays, I really don't care either way.

It's very possible. Guy is a gamer and wants his shot i'm sure. He deserves his shot. Like Chase a lot and i would love to keep him here, but i also think he should get his chance to start somewhere. So where ever he ends up, best of luck Chase!

I am afraid that this is the year we lose Chase, and we have to start developing another backup.

He is good enough to start, and the word is out. If no starting job materializes, he will probably be back, but he is better than the starters in KC, BUF, JAX, and others.

It's very possible. Guy is a gamer and wants his shot i'm sure. He deserves his shot. Like Chase a lot and i would love to keep him here, but i also think he should get his chance to start somewhere. So where ever he ends up, best of luck Chase!

Agree. Has been a team player.

He is good enough to start, and the word is out.

How in the world do you know this? I think some just like him so assume he could be a starter. My guess is he is getting some attention because of his mobility and the spread option phenomenon in the NFL right now.

He hasn't proved that he's even good enough to be a starting QB. No offense to him but it's true. He'll get paid because of who he sits behind.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom