Could we trade up for a 2nd round draft pick (1 Viewer)

Every projection of the comp picks I've seen has us getting nothing and I agree with it. Just curious and not trying to be rude, but what makes you think we'll get an comp pick?

What's comp?

Every projection of the comp picks I've seen has us getting nothing and I agree with it. Just curious and not trying to be rude, but what makes you think we'll get an comp pick?

Signed:

1 Bunkley
2 Lofton
3 Chamberlain
4 Grubbs
5 Hawthorne

Gone:

1 Nicks
2 Porter
3 Meachem
4 Rogers
5 Dunbar
6 Franklin
7 Torrence

Signed:

1 Bunkley
2 Lofton
3 Chamberlain
4 Grubbs
5 Hawthorne

Gone:

1 Nicks
2 Porter
3 Meachem
4 Rogers
5 Dunbar
6 Franklin
7 Torrence

Signed:

1 Bunkley
2 Lofton
3 Chamberlain
4 Grubbs
5 Hawthorne

Gone:

1 Nicks
2 Porter
3 Meachem
4 Rogers
5 Dunbar
6 Franklin
7 Torrence

This thread really makes me mad. Not what it's about, but the fact that it exists at all. Goodell said he'd consider giving us that pick back if we kept our noses clean. Well, we kept our noses clean. I think it's because Vilma and the rest ticked him off when they wouldn't lay down for him.

This is the point where Benson needs to do something.

That sort of thing is waaaay too hard to predict. Who are we trying to move up for, what does the other team want, etc? Too many variables. And in the end, its what does Payton & Loomis think... Not us.

Our guys don't do much trading back, they're more likely to trade up.
Getting extra picks would be fine with me but I believe Payton and Loomis must feel that if they'd rather pay now or later for trading up and giving up our picks they'll just pay later.

I believe they will wind up in that second round anyway, I just wish they would trade back if nobody's there we want at 15 instead of doing what I think they'll will wind up doing and that's trading up into the second.

Unless something really special pops up we need to have a season with a full complement of draft picks.

I cant remember the last time the Saints had at least 1 pick in each round.

Time to play the hand that we are dealt so we can have a full deck of cards next season for a change.

This thread really makes me mad. Not what it's about, but the fact that it exists at all. Goodell said he'd consider giving us that pick back if we kept our noses clean. Well, we kept our noses clean. I think it's because Vilma and the rest ticked him off when they wouldn't lay down for him.

This is the point where Benson needs to do something.

How does it make you mad?? And when did goodell say that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom