Could we trade up for a 2nd round draft pick (1 Viewer)

WhoDatfolife

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
If we have a chance to trade in 2nd, we should trade up for Alex okafor!
If jarvis jones is there in the first we take him, if not Dion Jordan. Then get Jim Tomsula for DC! And Super Bowl EAASSSYYYYY!

I'd hate to trade away a future pick of that's what you're proposing. If anything, trade back in the 1st if somebody makes us an offer we can't refuse.

We'd probably have to give up a 3rd and a 4th or a 5th. I think we'll get a compensatory 4th so if the right player is there it could be done and we'd still have some good picks left.

I don't think we should trade our picks away. We have too many holes to fill. They just need to focus on drafting successfully. Richard Sherman was a 5th round pick in 2011. We chose Johnny Patrick in the third round that year...

I don't think we should trade our picks away. We have too many holes to fill. They just need to focus on drafting successfully. Richard Sherman was a 5th round pick in 2011. We chose Johnny Patrick in the third round that year...

We need to rebuild this year though, because we will be all new on defense next season!!

We'd probably have to give up a 3rd and a 4th or a 5th. I think we'll get a compensatory 4th so if the right player is there it could be done and we'd still have some good picks left.

Every projection of the comp picks I've seen has us getting nothing and I agree with it. Just curious and not trying to be rude, but what makes you think we'll get an comp pick?

Cool!! You can use exclamation points! Yeah!!!!!

Every projection of the comp picks I've seen has us getting nothing and I agree with it. Just curious and not trying to be rude, but what makes you think we'll get an comp pick?

Signed:

1 Bunkley
2 Lofton
3 Chamberlain
4 Grubbs
5 Hawthorne

Gone:

1 Nicks
2 Porter
3 Meachem
4 Rogers
5 Dunbar
6 Franklin
7 Torrence

Signed:

1 Bunkley
2 Lofton
3 Chamberlain
4 Grubbs
5 Hawthorne

Gone:

1 Nicks
2 Porter
3 Meachem
4 Rogers
5 Dunbar
6 Franklin
7 Torrence

Signed:

1 Bunkley
2 Lofton
3 Chamberlain
4 Grubbs
5 Hawthorne

Gone:

1 Nicks
2 Porter
3 Meachem
4 Rogers
5 Dunbar
6 Franklin
7 Torrence

Whoops quadruple post, there was a server error I think... :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom