could you do it? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
if you were told that next season the saints would win the super bowl under the following circumstances:
a. you couldnt go to any of the games
b. could not watch them on tv
c. could not listen on the radio
d. could not get scoring updates or find out the final school until 24 hours after each game

it would be hard but i would do anything to see them bless you boys in the shoes of the giants next year!

good thing that a decision i'll never have to make..

I'd take it. It would be worth it next season when they kept showing clips of the wins and final celebration. Plus, according to your rules, I can DVR the games and watch them 24 hours late, right? Or does that fall under (b)?

So basically what your saying is you are about to be kidnapped and your captors will turture you by giving you the scores a day after the game? Hope you make it.

ummm, whats the point if you cant enjoy the ride?

This happened to me a few times during this past season when there was no Sky broadcast, no KANE online stream, and I chose not to follow them on Gamecenter. It also happened when the game was a late one, and I had something the next day which meant I needed sleep, the Colts game was one of those.
I just waited until the Tuesday morning, or just 2 days after the game, when the torrent was up, and watched it when i came back from school.
You actually care a lot more about the outcome when you have avoided your favourite sites and have had an extra few days to go through what you want to happen in your head.

if you were told that next season the saints would win the super bowl under the following circumstances:
d. could not get scoring updates or find out the final school until 24 hours after each game

it would be hard but i would do anything to see them bless you boys in the shoes of the giants next year!

DUDE!!!!

I'd take it if I could record the game and watch it 24 hours later, otherwise, if I can't enjoy it why would it be worth it?

so I can't even watch the superbowl? if thats the case then no. if I had to miss the whole season and then get to see the superbowl then yes I could do it,

Not a chance.... Like someone else said, if you can't enjoy the ride whats the point?

wait wait you cant even watch the superbowl? then HELL NO!

Sign me up. There's no "I" in team -- although I do put my paints on two legs at a time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom