Could you go on the run? (1 Viewer)

if i was a paranoid MOFO i could have had all this nailed down years ago...Some of you all know i buy storage units for a living ...i have bought over a 1000 units in my career...you know how many DLs, SS cards, Birth Certs, etc i get in the processing of my units...I could have had several new identities for myself and my family...Instead i do boring crap like shread and burn them...If the previous owners reach out and have always given them back but most dont ever reach out.

It would probably take me longer than 6 hours to walk where I want to go because I wouldn't leave a vehicle near there but I could disappear very easily.

if i was a paranoid MOFO i could have had all this nailed down years ago...Some of you all know i buy storage units for a living ...i have bought over a 1000 units in my career...you know how many DLs, SS cards, Birth Certs, etc i get in the processing of my units...I could have had several new identities for myself and my family...Instead i do boring crap like shread and burn them...If the previous owners reach out and have always given them back but most dont ever reach out.
to thread jack my own thread

how accurate is the Storage Wars show?

i haven't watched in a long time but I was pretty hooked on it years ago

I was skeptical of the unit that was full of nothing but junk but also a painting that was worth 25K

to thread jack my own thread

how accurate is the Storage Wars show?

i haven't watched in a long time but I was pretty hooked on it years ago

I was skeptical of the unit that was full of nothing but junk but also a painting that was worth 25K

it is very region based...here in NM you have to many poor people so you deal with a lot of trash...i have bought units in cali, NV , UT, CO, KS, Tx and did good on them...show is dramatized big time...i used to watch the show to keep my eyes sharp and it was funny cuz they would find some item and say it was zillion dollars and i would have the same item in the trailer and barely pulled a hundred out of it...so lots of drama but it is TV...they suppose to do that. When you get the junk units can find a couple nice items but very rare...I know of one buyer here who has the luck of the irish..bought a unit for a couple hundred and found 20k in cash...all older bills...not the collectible age but cash is cash...does happen...but very rare.

Anyone following the Pennsylvania manhunt story?

Escaped murderer been on the run for 7 days now

We will be calling you when we go on the run.

I think it’s harder than most would believe. My first impulse would be the country but I think you would have to leave the country.

Not bragging but I could do it, especially out west. Especially near trout water....lots of hiding spots out there just need the proper gear, which I could easily obtain....

CNN has been reporting on it for 2 days now. They showed video of his escape. Desperation makes people do some crazy sheet.
and closed the schools in the area

I think it’s harder than most would believe. My first impulse would be the country but I think you would have to leave the country.

I'd have no idea how to go about doing leaving the country

And can you even check into any hotel or motel anymore with cash?

I think the days of checking in as "John Smith" with cash are long gone

I'd have no idea how to go about doing leaving the country

And can you even check into any hotel or motel anymore with cash?

I think the days of checking in as "John Smith" with cash are long gone
Agree. I think if you could get past Mexico it would be hard to find someone. But not speaking the language, blending etc…I don’t know.

I could have millions of dollars at my disposal and I'd still have no idea where or who to go to for fake IDs, passports, underground plastic surgery, or who to contact to smuggle myself out of the country

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom