Could you see Sean Payton bringing back Ed Orgeron as assistant? (1 Viewer)

Orgeron wants to be a college coach. If any NFL team hired him, it would only be for as long as it takes him to find another college job.

No. I don't have the link at the moment but there was an excellent article on Nola.com about Nielson being pulled away from us to be LSU's Defensive Coordinator. He was still under contract with us and we blocked the signing. Part of the article went into how CSP pulled Nielson aside and to want him about all the behind the scenes issues at LSU

I don't see CSP ever trusting Coach O after everything that has happened

Ed O put together a legit top 10 team in all of college football history.

Has 2 losing seasons.
Fired

There's something else going on there.

Ed O put together a legit top 10 team in all of college football history.

Has 2 losing seasons.
Fired

There's something else going on there.

Well I mean this doesn't help:

Along with this:

If you're winning that type of stuff is usually ignored by the mega boosters. Struggle and lose to Kentucky and UCLA?

aa6dbc8d3df14938facfbd26fd212830.gif

I read someplace that Coach O said he was taking a year off to spend time with his kids. Makes sense with all the money he will be walking away with!

The few right decisions that Ed made while coaching at LSU resulted in the 2019 championship. It was like winning all of the lottery jackpots at one time. It will never happen again for Coach O!!!! He can go build himself a castle down the bayou and have a wing for each of his girlfriends with all of their kids!!!! Just keep him away from our Saints team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom