COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE (EAGLES/PLACEBO EFFECT) (1 Viewer)

kennydfresh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
First and foremost I'm sick and tired of hearing about the Eagles and how they are a different team yada yada yada, facts are they are the same bad team we beat before except their offense moves the ball now with better coordination.(I thought it was a mess before). Let's look at last weeks game for example: Saint Nick/Big (expletive) Nick whatever you want to call him didn't torch the bears or did anything special he was 25-40 for a.........(wait for it) 266 2TD and 2INTS (1INT he threw into triple coverage). The Eagles revamped new look defense gave up 300yds passing to Mitchy boy and Allen Robinson III (aka Michael Thomas this week) had 10rec 143yds 1TD (but they are different team). The Eagles are scared as you can tell as soon as they knew they were going to be playing the Saints they immediately started playing the victim card "They ran up the score" "The outcome is going to be different", truth is they won't win and they will get blown out. Once Reggie Bush runs out that tunnel with that BAT and onto the field I don't care if the NFL sends out the NFC pro team with 3 weeks training they LOSING!!!

People keep talking about the bat, but I thought those kinds of props were outlawed when OBJ cried about a piece of wood making him feel threatened a couple years ago.

People keep talking about the bat, but I thought those kinds of props were outlawed when OBJ cried about a piece of wood making him feel threatened a couple years ago.

Hahahahaha no he didn't... Did he really??? lol

Mitch flipping Tribusky had a field day against them but people think they can go into New Orleans and pull out some fairy tale upset with Peter Pan aka Nick Foles all while ignoring the fact that the Saints are completely healthy now, including Brees who had a few weeks to rest his arm and Kamara who has seen like 300 touches this year. The Saints offense is wayyyyy better than the Bears offense. This idea that the Saints offense is sputtering is ill conceived and all you have to do is look at the game against Pittsburgh to see that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom