Countdown to Draft and a Countdown to Start of Free Agency (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
I’m a simple man, so I don’t know where to start with this endeavor, but can someone create a countdown clock to both the draft and the start of free agency? Mods, can we sticky the clock?

I ask because with the season now over, these two events are going to be all we have to look forward to for the next few months. Also, simple minded folks such as myself ask these questions on a regular basis, so having them handy would be a great resource.

Thoughts?

Do we no longer have the capability to create countdown timers in our signatures like the old board had? If we do, you could create your own there. I haven't noticed it as an option but haven't really looked either. I'll leave that for you. ;)

EDIT: I went and looked and didn't see the option. Couldn't help myself.

Do we no longer have the capability to create countdown timers in our signatures like the old board had? If we do, you could create your own there. I haven't noticed it as an option but haven't really looked either. I'll leave that for you. ;)

EDIT: I went and looked and didn't see the option. Couldn't help myself.

Yeah, I looked, but I couldn’t find it.

I just remember back to when Ricky Williams and Willie Roaf we’re traded and we had tickets at the top of the page as both trades were performance backed (Ricky had to reach 1,500 yards, Willie had to play all 16 games), and every week their performances were updated.

Yeah, I looked, but I couldn’t find it.

I just remember back to when Ricky Williams and Willie Roaf we’re traded and we had tickets at the top of the page as both trades were performance backed (Ricky had to reach 1,500 yards, Willie had to play all 16 games), and every week their performances were updated.
A PM to a mod or admin would be a good place to start.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom