Country singer Mindy Mccready dead at 37 (1 Viewer)

Mindy McCready, Country Singer, Dead at 37

It's been a difficult month for Mindy McCready, and unfortunately, E! News has learned that the country singer's life has come to end far too soon.

A source close to the 37-year-old tells us her body was found in Heber Springs, Ark.
"Things have been hectic. But I'm still here..," the star tweeted in January.
Just a little over a month ago, McCready's boyfriend, David Wilson, died at the age of 34 with no cause of death or details surrounding his passing being revealed, however continues to be under investigation.

Mindy McCready, Country Singer, Dead at 37 | E! Online

Well, that's unfortunate. It seemed like there was always something wild going on in her life. R.I.P.

It's not often that you see a woman use a firearm in a suicide. Of course, guys do it all the time.

Well, that's unfortunate. It seemed like there was always something wild going on in her life. R.I.P.

It's not often that you see a woman use a firearm in a suicide. Of course, guys do it all the time.

I see what you did there.

R.I.P Mindy.

Man, what a mess she had been dealing with for some time. Addiction is such a beast. I hope she's found peace.

I actually worked for a country label on Music Row when she "broke" with "Strawberry Wine."

"Strawberry Wine" was Deana Carter.

Ah right. My bad.

I guess her song was "Guys Do It All the Time" according to wiki. I remember that song but it wasn't as big of a hit as Strawberry Wine (or was it? It's been a while).

Oh well - I'm less sad now.

(j/k)

Guess we need to start giving mental health and substance abuse checks before you can sing kareoke. Kind of cowardly and selfish for both parents to leave two kids, like that, in any case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom