Couple of Noticable things from this game! (1 Viewer)

Trey W.

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
1) Krueger vs Rookie LT - I really thought we had a good match up on this. They didn't even provide help, the rookie LT who hasn't started a game since Jr High held the Vet with no problem. I'm pretty sure Krueger's sack came against a guard and not the LT.

2) The run defense played very well in the first half giving up only 3 yards rushing. Sadly it didn't last after half time.

3) Michael Thomas is a freaking BEAST!

4) Cooks has one heck of a Vertical!

5) The Team committed 1 penalty the Whole game!

6) The Ref's actually called Defensive Holding on a team other than us for once

7) Ingram is not a good fit for this offense and I don't think he is on this team next year.

8) As many plays as we had on the goal line, I can't believe Kuhn didn't get a single carry! He's been money on short and goal.

9) Offensive line did a good job run and pass blocking, except on the goal line.

10) Lutz has grown in these few games, I think we finally have our kicker!

Lutz is coming into his own. He was perfect today and responsible for 2 wins this year. Out of everything in this game this is one of the biggest positives. Our young team beating Seattle is huge for our confidence. We've won 3 of the last 4 and our D showed some heart!

Agree especially with 3 and 7. Thomas shows the importance of picking in the draft the best players a team can and not reaching for positions of need.

Agree especially with 3 and 7. Thomas shows the importance of picking in the draft the best players a team can and not reaching for positions of need.
Keep trying to get fellow fans on board with this.

Even Andrus Peat is proving valuable as a guard right now. Also as a guy that can step in for Armstead if he gets too banged up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom